Nigerian Navy Recruitment List of Successful Candidates at the Aptitude Test Screening 2017 has been released. Follow below procedures to check your name.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment List 2017 – This is to inform all Candidates that participated at the 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test screening exercise that the authority has released the list of successful candidates who made it at the Aptitude test exercise for the 2017/2018 session. The list available below:-
CHECK NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT NIERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST 2017/2018
2017 Nigeria Navy Recruitment List of Successful Candidates at the Aptitude Test has been successfully uploaded online, to check your name, kindly follow the below lead:-
To Check your Name, kindly follow the below procedures:-
- Download the Names of Successful Candidates At The Aptitude Test For Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise package in .PDF: DOWNLOAD HERE (NOTE: PDF viewer will be required to open the file.)
- You can use our Online PDF viewer below to access the List.
- You can also check the names of shortlisted candidates at the Nigerian Navy e-recruitment portal via http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Online PDF Viewer:-
Successfully shortlisted candidates are hereby advised to follow the below instructions.
- The candidates including those on the reserve list, whose names appear in the list, were successful at the Aptitude Test for Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise held nationwide on 14 May 2017. Accordingly, they are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town Ojo, Lagos for interview in 3 groups as follows:
- Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
- Akwa Ibom
- Group B : 25 August – 2 September 2016
- Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016
- Cross River
- Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
- Candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates will not be attended to. In addition, all candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the interview.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.